Tile and Grout Cleaning
Professional Tile and Grout Cleaning in Fayetteville, NC
If you want a team of professional tile and grout cleaners who have the knowledge and experience to get the job done right the first time, call the professionals at Brighter Image Carpet Care today. Our team will come out, inspect your tile and grout and provide expert cleaning and sealing. Keeping your homes tile and grout clean can be hard work, but it doesn’t have to be. We recommend having your tile and grout professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months to ensure a durable finish and long lasting shine and to preserve your tiles natural beauty. Why not safeguard your investment and give our team a call today? Count on us for all of your commercial and residential hard surface cleaning needs.
Hard Surface Cleaning Removes Harmful Bacteria
Porous grout, tile and stone is a magnet for dirt, dust and grimy particles. As this dirt builds up it can suddenly become a breeding ground for disease-causing bacteria causing your family and pets to become ill. Why spend hours on your hands and knees trying to get dirt, grime and grease out of your homes tile and grout areas? Save the back-breaking work for the professionals at Brighter Image Carpet Care and have a brighter, cleaner home today. At Brighter Image Carpet Care, we utilize the latest, most advanced tile and grout cleaning equipment and methods available. Our specialized cleaning solutions and powerful equipment remove the dirt and grime from deep within the tile and grout leaving only a sparkling clean finish that will extend the life and beauty of your tile. Our cleaning process includes:
- Pre-inspection of tile and grout.
- Sweep the floor to remove any loose debris.
- Mask off any areas that may need to be protected.
- Apply pre-treatment to loosen and emulsify soil and stains.
- Grout lines are then scrubbed w/ a brush specifically designed for that purpose.
- We then use a high heat, high pressure spinning tool that hooks up to our powerful truckmounted unit. The hot water will thoroughly rinse and vacuum the emulsified soil off the floor.
- Air movers are then used to speed up the dry time.
- (Optional but highly recommended) The grout can then be sealed to keep it cleaner longer. Once we have your surfaces looking pristine, we will then apply a durable sealant that helps protect against dirt and other particles that can tarnish the look of your tile and grout.
Trying to Clean Your Own Tile and Grout Can Be Costly
The methods we use to clean your homes tile and grout are safe and effective at gently removing all of the dirt and grime. Improperly cleaning your tile and grout yourself can cause irreversible damage to your flooring costing you hundreds, even thousands, to repair. Don’t let a DIY project become a nightmare; trust in the professionals who have experience cleaning both commercial and residential tile and grout. If you’re going to have your home or office tile and grout cleaned, call the professionals at Brighter Image Carpet Care and let us explain the tile and grout cleaning process in detail. Save time and money by choosing our team today; call us now for a free, no-obligation estimate. Or simply fill out our quote form right here on our website!